Sunday, April 22, 2012

URBAN RENEWAL PROGRAM

Seems like it has been quiet lately, but that is because I have been very busy. Around the beginning of the year I decided to explore another sound. Last year I really got into dubstep, and all the different variations of that sound. From the heavily edited digital stuff, to the very analog "dub" style garage demo music. And everything in-between.


One thing I noticed during this, was how much early dubstep and what is now being called post-dubstep, has in common with EBM. Similar drum sound approaches. Very bass laden with a sort of junk garage etiquette. I wanted to see how well I could sort-of mash them together.


The new EP is called Urban Renewal Program. It will be on BandCamp soon. Free, because that is how I roll. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment