Friday, October 16, 2009

Recording Journal Week...uh. I lost count :P

Been so damn busy I have not been able to keep up with the journal. I did some remixes, an exclusive R010R track and an exclusive Advent Dawn track for some compilations. When they are released I will get more info.

For now though, I have no new images, but I have a track off the album for you to hear at: http://soundcloud.com/soillodge/abstraction-algorithum [yes I misspelled algorithm, I tired to fix it but Soundcloud edit will not budge.]

There you can also get a taste of my brand new minimal electro indie rock en devour "Chinese Sheetrock!"

More info soon. I promise this time. The album is almost completed and I am working on figure out a schedule with Ingo for mastering it. Time flies though, and I am deeply into US politics and our national situation. Anger makes great Industrial content..

`michael

No comments:

Post a Comment